Ranking
Originally Posted by Silent View Post
Not much-ive been on break for the last month or so so I haven't been doing much but playing tb haha
-----
Finally got my namechange y'all

Nice name, looks pretty good, you are just missing a cool forum set.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Silent hah like the fart hahahahahahahaha. But seriously awesome, glad you finally got it.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
Nice name, looks pretty good, you are just missing a cool forum set.

One step at a time not all of us can have 1.8kk dropped on our heads *cough* krieg *cough*
-----
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Silent hah like the fart hahahahahahahaha. But seriously awesome, glad you finally got it.

I thought for like 5 minutes and couldn't think of any jokes to make with the typhon... I'm disappointed in myself. Anyways thanks! It's been a long time coming
Last edited by Silent; Jan 13, 2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[a]dventure
Originally Posted by Silent View Post
One step at a time not all of us can have 1.8kk dropped on our heads *cough* krieg *cough*
-----

I thought for like 5 minutes and couldn't think of any jokes to make with the typhon... I'm disappointed in myself. Anyways thanks! It's been a long time coming

You just need 20 dollars and buy toriprime, then I will make you a cool forum set.

Former [Crooks]
grats on the name Silent, wut tp is like $5 now, no?
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I honestly don't know the prices after the changes.

Former [Crooks]