Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Originally Posted by veb View Post
MSPAINT is for drawing penises.

We do not want those things on these forums.

and tits.
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

meh...gimp draws better titties...

rounder and smoother :P

I wonder what that guy coulda done in PS.... ;o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
its not that good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Why the hell Paint is pretty good , look at this http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1728017

I'm not saying that people must do this , but not all are skilled like an artist , and paint is too hard, is too hard to draw whit a mouse.

Momo , I saw your picture , is not an amazing draw , but I can't do that.Too many people sucks in paint and I don't know why the hell that must be banned.

Who doesn't have PS or GIMP or Adobe Illustrator or those fuggin programs , what have to do?Paint.

But now the shit is done , and I don't think they will unban MS Paint.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
quality art can be made using anything, including human feci- anyway, my point being that if it is of quility it should not result in bans but MS paint is, as veb, pointed out mistreated and miss used. Use it right and pass it of as Paint.Net art and no will know <.<
[o]
I assume that the ban is not on images made with MSpaint, but rather on images in MSpaint style.
Which is to say, those blatant-shit pictures drawn as a joke and put up as a joke.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&