Toribash
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Well it was months ago so obviously feeling better. Should be pretty much heal'd now. Feels just so damn weak that annoys me. But as mayweather would say "hard work, dedication!"

Yeah but overdoing workouts won't help either. Alllsso Plus, want to get ingame sometime tonight if you can?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
It's not B)))

I'm wondering if we should add a clan war log to the page, what do you guys think?
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
It's not B)))

I'm wondering if we should add a clan war log to the page, what do you guys think?

I am not part of this clan but I think that would be a nice addition to the page.
It's not B)))

It actually is.

Yes, please add it, would be a great addition, useful too.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Any plans while you are there? I heard it's a very interesting culture

Yes, they have

Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
I hope you have a very nice time there friend! Hit up some Polish bars when you can kgo.

Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Exactly that.

Will be difficult with my son, but we have a little houseboat with sauna and we used it several times and jumped into the lake after that^^

And we made cocktails here, so I've got that going for me :>
Last edited by Krong; Oct 20, 2017 at 12:42 PM.
[TLL]
Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while, been quite busy.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Yes, they have

Will be difficult with my son, but we have a little houseboat with sauna and we used it several times and jumped into the lake after that^^

And we made cocktails here, so I've got that going for me :>

Ohh nice, sounds like a blast friend and hey cocktails are better than nothing I reckon.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash