Ranking
Original Post
Favorite Tv Show Since 2000
What is your favorite tv show/seriesThat has come out in the past 17 years.
Mine would either be Breaking Bad or SnowFall. Breaking Bad came out in 2013
and it was a great tv show with great actors. It was a tv show based on Walter White.
An overqualified high school chemist teacher. He finds out he has cancer. So to provide
for his family after he dies. Walter decides to cook meth so his infant daughter, son, and wife, can have a happy wealthy life.
SnowFall is a show about the crack epidemic and how it spread through the United States.
As you can tell I have been watching a bunch of drug dramas I guess you could call them.
I am surious to hear what all of your favorite tv series/shows in the past 17 years are.
the big bang theory

great acting imo, very humorous, i dont really have that much more to say about it than that tbh.

what happens is basically there are these 2 super high intelligent iq people living together. then a hot chick moves in next door, and the girl teaches them about ''love'' or whatever. iirc every actor earns about 1kk per episode rn. it has 11 seasons and it keeps on going. every monday theres a new episode.
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
MadMen and Dexter come to mind also. Dexter is my favorite of the 2.
I could binge watch Dexter for hours and never get bored.
If you have not watched it I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I honestly love tf out of Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.

Beautiful style, intriguing world, lovable characters, and lots and lots of valuable lessons. Would recommend.

Funny you would say this I just got done watching all of Avatar the Last Airbender and it is great.
The characters are so easy to gravitate towards and love.
Personally, I do not have much interests in the Legend of Korra but I will give it a go after your recommendation.
Also, this one is an obvious choice; Rick and Morty is easily one of my favorite cartoons to come out created by
some of my role models, Justin Roiland, and Dan Harmon.
I honestly love tf out of Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.

Beautiful style, intriguing world, lovable characters, and lots and lots of valuable lessons. Would recommend.

oh yeah i totally forgot to include atla and tlok xd

honestly i think i might have re-watched all of the series like 5x times, i heard some rumors that a season 5 of tlok might be coming about some kind of earthbending brothers, still waiting for that. i would really recommend watching it if you need a breath of fresh air and something new and creative.
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
Stargate Atlantis was fine.

Supernatural is the shit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Game of Thrones, one of the best if not the best TV show I have seen in my 17 years of living on this earth. I really can't explain why I like it but it's just amazing.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Personally, I do not have much interests in the Legend of Korra but I will give it a go after your recommendation.

Yea man give it a go. Imo it's not as strong as the first Avator run and Korra's character is frustrating for a good while into the series but it's definitely still good.
Yea man give it a go. Imo it's not as strong as the first Avator run and Korra's character is frustrating for a good while into the series but it's definitely still good.

Are there any other good cartoon suggestions you got?
Recently I have also been watching Stevens Universe and Archer.
Also lat night the newest season of Bobs Burgers came out gonna be watching that.