Toribash
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
Thats very sad, i feel so bad for you.
I dont put down my pets, I let them live as long as they can before their time comes.
Any way, i hope you get over this and move on.

Well in some ocasions you need to put them down so they dont have to suffer any more. And thats, well a more heroic death then the usual one. Less painful for the animal (well dunno for sure, never tried it).

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i feel bad for you. I remember when my dog had to be put down, right when we were going on a holiday with em D:
Spend your last days/hours/minutes with him well.
I could be mean and just say thats why cats are better or I can make a half assed attempt to feel sorry for you.

sux your dog is dieing we've had our 2 dogs for a while now, the one we got last we got off the street cus it ran away from its previous owners. We found the owners but we kept her. Shes sick with like a cough and every once in a while she sounds like an old man hacking and coughing. Needs to go to vet but thats just so expensive

anyways sorry for your loss
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
Thats very sad, i feel so bad for you.
I dont put down my pets, I let them live as long as they can before their time comes.
Any way, i hope you get over this and move on.

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
Well in some ocasions you need to put them down so they dont have to suffer any more. And thats, well a more heroic death then the usual one. Less painful for the animal (well dunno for sure, never tried it).

Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
why thank you, I do my best.

Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
That was pretty (bleep)ed up. :3

I remember when my dog died. She was everyone's favorite cus she never did anything bad. We had her creamated and now her ashes sit in a nice glass thing on a decorative plate, on my mantle.
Sorry bout Puck.

Thx tie and FUCK YOU DIEALREADY thank you guys

my dog is in pain bacause his hind legs dont work that good any more.
My dog was put down two years ago.

accidentally.

on the road.

I still feel bad for it... so I know how you are feeling.
Fonzie be with you.
=(
+condolances

just make sure the little bugger dies, you dont want a freakin zombie dog chasing you D=<

EDIT: btw, UncleanSp, nice avy, that is damn awesome! *want*
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Reach for the stars,
And live our lives forever free,
In our hearts for a thousand years,
And a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all.

...This gave me tears.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
My dog is about 8 years now. It's a big dog, a german sheppard(That's what I think it is in english). I'm trying to hide the fact that he is going to be gone in maybe 2-4 years from now.

Like others said, spend you last days/hours/minutes with it, they know how a person feels.

And one question, what kind of dog was it?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home