Ranking
Original Post
Decent wireless headset?
I've currently got the Corsair VOID USB but due to the position of my chair and my PC the wires keep getting caught under the wheels and it's ended up fucking with the audio.

So I'm looking for a wireless headset, not looking to spend more than £150 on it.

Razer Man O’War looks good atm, any suggestions tho?
SteelSeries Arctic 7's are pretty good, wireless, surround sound, contractable mic, comes in white and black.
Hey sorry i'm so late to this but I own a pair of Logitech G553's. They are really great, has a battery life of 16 hours, they charge in about 3-4 hours and both the sound and comfort are fantastic. Ofcourse it does come with its downsides, the mic quallity isn't that great, you can't use it while charging and if you got a microwave running within 5ish meters of your headset the sound bugs out. Also if you have sensitive skin its not really recomended, the first 1-2 weeks of using it the earcuffs kinda scratch your skin but after that period its comfy.

Anyways i really recomend it, one of the best buys of my life to be honest, good luck!
Last edited by Alejandro2; Oct 27, 2017 at 08:09 AM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Logitech G430 for a while and it was a phenomenal headset, super comfy with great sound. I had the wired version but I know there's a wireless version that my friend had.
Strong recommendation, logitech are good at things
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Logitech G430 for a while and it was a phenomenal headset, super comfy with great sound. I had the wired version but I know there's a wireless version that my friend had.
Strong recommendation, logitech are good at things

I bought those once, the mic kept falling all the way down to the bottom every time I lifted it up. Got a replacement and had the same thing, so for safety's sake, I'd rather stay away from Logitech.
I have the arctis 5s, only difference between these and the 7s is that the 7s are wireless. Love this headset it never gets uncomfortable, looks sleek, and produces great sound. Strong recommendation from me.
w