Toribash
Original Post
Client crashes when joining any server
This happened once before and I was forced to download a completely new client, basically i'm not able to join any servers without crashing immediately. I'm not sure why it's happening, I just know I was in a room, then went to join another room and my client crashed and now I can't join any rooms.

Also i'm running a Mac

Update: Tried deleting files and rejoining servers, and it seems that once I deleted my Custom's folder it fixed the issue, I re-added the customs folder and i'm continuing to crash, so I think there's an item that causes me to crash

I saved the folder so if anyone want's to try finding the issue I can give it to them
Last edited by McFarbo; May 23, 2018 at 03:41 AM.
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Hi there
this thread could help you (Click me)

None of that helps, anyway I 'fixed' it but this is still an issue that could happen to people.
Try steam version

EDIT:
if you are currently using steam version i can only suggest trying repair the game through steam
Last edited by Zach; May 23, 2018 at 10:55 AM.
if it's the custom folder, it might be something went wrong when downloading a specific user's inventory. Might even be yours.
Keep walking
Could you upload your "stderr.txt" file? It's in the base Toribash directory. It's a file that contains errors that Toribash gives, it might contain the error that caused the problem.

I'm unsure if this file exists in the Mac version, hopefully it does.
Last edited by Surge_old2; May 24, 2018 at 06:06 PM.
I just recently had the same problem, i had to move to the steam version finally

I'm on mac as well
<[TANG]Static> I play replays