Ranking
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Esteban Gonzaelz
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone: I am currently at GMT+/-3:00
5. Proof Of Fan: Maxkyon
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes, obiusly
7. Previous Clans: none
8. Reasons For Leaving: none
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can be good at aikido and judo, and I like a little parkour
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: seeking the best channels on youtube
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: i like cube world, becost is so funny,

pardon my English, I speak is actually Spanish, I'm from Argentina

OPEN

Originally Posted by Maxkyon View Post
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Esteban Gonzaelz
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone: I am currently at GMT+/-3:00
5. Proof Of Fan: Maxkyon
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes, obiusly
7. Previous Clans: none
8. Reasons For Leaving: none
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can be good at aikido and judo, and I like a little parkour
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: seeking the best channels on youtube
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: i like cube world, becost is so funny,

pardon my English, I speak is actually Spanish, I'm from Argentina

Welcome aboard!
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Sir yes sir! -salute-Yes/No
2. Real Name:Owain
3. Age:17
4. Timezone : I am currently at GMT+/-0
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)Billythenotsokid on Yottube x3
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes sir! -salute-
7. Previous Clans: MOFF, RWBY
8. Reasons For Leaving:Join another clan, Quit toribash
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Happiness, joy, someone to make fun of, and an awful lot of bad puns and jokes.
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multisingleplayer.
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Found it out on Youtube searching for TB replays
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Mod spotlight (Love finding new things) Podcast (Something to listen to while grinding on WoW x3) and Let's Play (Cool games and fun :3)

Additional information:
YUMIKURI IS CANON
-----
For my last post, if I'm accepted get Starkxx to join the clan, not me, Starkxx is the account im going back to xD Sorry for the confusion!
Last edited by Goobyy; Apr 21, 2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clan application
1.yes
2.(cannot say becuase of age)
4.20:05:01 GMT as of time of writing this answer
5.(Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it): Cyonexx
6.yes
7.clansnone)(i am new to the clan system)
8.(none)
9.Replays and discussion of specific matters and comment on discussions.
10. singleplayer 50%=Move making and dicing around, Multiplayer 50%=testing my skills.
11.watching toribash lazer map videos
12.(none)(new to channel)
Please use the copy and paste function of your PC :I
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by LiamDudas1 View Post
2.(cannot say becuase of age)

Unfortunately we require applicants to answer every question, we need you to answer this one :/
Last edited by JackMorris; Apr 21, 2014 at 11:46 PM.
clan application
Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes/No
GTM:Mexico Tijuana B.C
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)my channel of youtube is jevi bro
Previous Clans:no one
Reasons For Leavingnone) no clan
What Can You Bring To This Clan:happiness and inspiration
Single Player Or Multiplayer:multiplayer
Last edited by jevi; Apr 22, 2014 at 07:58 AM. Reason: i forgot some things XD
Originally Posted by jevi View Post
Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes/No
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT ____
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)my channel of youtube is jevi bro
Previous Clans:no one
Reasons For Leavingnone) no clan
What Can You Bring To This Clan:happiness and inspiration
Single Player Or Multiplayer:multiplayer

You missed questions 1, 2, 3, 4 and the last question which you don't even have on your application.

Try reading the thread, saves everyone a lot of time. Thanks.
why tho
clan application
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them:Yes
2. Real Name:jose
3. Age:13
4. GTM:Mexico Tijuana B.C
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)jevi bro
6. Have you read The Clan Rules:Yes
7. Previous Clans:no one
8. Reasons For Leaving: (none)
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan:inspiration and happiness
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel:just whatching toribash videos XP
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: hexxit because i love minecraft
now is all done

2. Real Name: Ken Doan (Just a fyi: this account was originally ken07)

3. Age: 14

4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT -7

5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that
proves it): https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSenseiAsian

6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes

7. Previous Clans: [Zero] - 2011-2014, [Meta] - 2014, (Cosmic) - 2014

8. Reasons For Leaving:
[Zero]: After three great years at Zero, the clan became inactive..and I went in search of a more active clan.
[Meta] - My cousin and I thought that we could manage our own clan, so I made one.
(Cosmic) - We can't manage a clan...

9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I am a replay-maker and I have recently opened up a YouTube gaming channel (up above).

10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both!

11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I saw a few players ingame who were talking about the show: Toribash Replay Showcase, so I decided to check it out. I subscribed and never looked back (except for those two times Jack called me Captain Head Nipple).

12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:
Cube World: I completely forgot about this game. So I decided to watch to see if anything changed (nop!). Also, the game looks like Minecraft met Warcraft and had a baby.
Hexxit: Minecraft on Shrooms (I like that sort of thing)
Overgrowth: The thought of human-sized rabbits killing each other amuses me.
SumoTori Dreams: I started my own Let's Play SumoTori Dreams series and I wanted some ideas for mods and I wanted to see other people flop around.