Ranking
aaaand some room with aikido5.tbm just for a week or so, come on, maybe it will take off
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I'm highly doubtful many of you even play the wushu3dome mod. It's not the best variant by far, but it was made significantly worse when there is a bug with disabled objects. Give us a better variant of wushu so others can play without the many tori objects blocking joints. Wushu3, Brushu, ect

Also RK-mma
Last edited by Daeldir; Dec 26, 2017 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Revised.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Originally Posted by Daeldir View Post

I'm highly doubtful many of you even play the wushu3dome mod. It's not the best variant by far, but it was made significantly worse when you implemented an opaque dome over the bit. Either roll it back or give us a better variant of wushu. Wushu3, Brushu, ect

Also RK-mma

you have objects disabled. /opt obj 1

theres a bug that makes invisible environental objects in mods opaque when objects are disabled. hopefully it'll be fixed soon, but for now reenable objects

if you have other criticisms and/or suggestions for replacing that we can have people look at it
Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
you have objects disabled. /opt obj 1

theres a bug that makes invisible environental objects in mods opaque when objects are disabled. hopefully it'll be fixed soon, but for now reenable objects

if you have other criticisms and/or suggestions for replacing that we can have people look at it

Remove the dome
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
then errr.. wushu3.tbm to complete the whole cycle, lol
tell me about aikido
oi, can you set aikido5.tbm for featured room?
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
oi, can you set aikido5.tbm for featured room?

Originally Posted by Daeldir View Post
I'm highly doubtful many of you even play the wushu3dome mod. It's not the best variant by far, but it was made significantly worse when there is a bug with disabled objects. Give us a better variant of wushu so others can play without the many tori objects blocking joints. Wushu3, Brushu, ect

Also RK-mma

Brushu instead of the dome, and Rk-mma is what we need.