Toribash
Original Post
Hitsound problem
I have no hit sound activated, but my tb always sound "quack" when i get hit. I have deactivated all my hit sounds.
Last edited by watermagic; Apr 16, 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Try downloading yourself ingame by typing /dl watermagic.
If that doesn't work delete your custom folder (Toribash>Custom>Watermagic) and download yourself again ingame.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Try downloading yourself ingame by typing /dl watermagic.
If that doesn't work delete your custom folder (Toribash>Custom>Watermagic) and download yourself again ingame.

I did this and it only fixed the problem partially. I myself don’t hear the hitsounds, as well as most people I play with. However, I’ll bump into a random every now and then complaining about my hitsounds that they should not be able to hear.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
That is because hit sounds probably don't get properly updated by the game when removed. Just like fpt and I believe some other items.
So those randoms that you bump into every now and then are people you've played against before and have your customs downloaded already. If they perform the same steps your hit sounds will also be gone for them.

Only reason to fully fix it for everybody is by uploading a default hit sound to your hit sounds before deactivating them. All sounds can be found in Toribash>Data>Sounds, I assume body_hit1 till body_hit5 are the default hit sounds.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]