Toribash
It's normal to get a bit bored of a game you've bean playing for 6-7 years...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Time to get rid of these items.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
What items
Btw if anybody wants to try a full 512 joint i can loan the for a week or so for texturing and whatnot purpous
Pm me for deals
Insanity you still interested in doing those joints for that Aveance set?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I would try...but i am sure i will not find the time. Is the set activated on your tori?
Pm me for deals
Yes it sure is, i dont mind however long it takes, also how much would you be willing to sell those 512 joints for?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hmm do you prefer tc or USD?
Anyone able to resize pictures? I need this resized to 150x200