Ranking
You can buy that stuff from the tori-market here. It is slightly more expensive if the item is sold out, but there are still things available for under 400 tc. Try chronos/gladiator/orc.
Quitting toribash dawg
I have Chronos Bloods you can have for 15tc each.
The best thing to do is find other users willing to sell their items too you dirt cheap, or cheaper than the market.

It helps you save some money. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I Guess there is no more because all the people is gonna buy it and the price on the market is gonna get down.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Or you could wait 1 month until the Tori-shop restocks, it does this every month, but it doesn't take long for the cheap things to be out of stock, so you need to be quick.

But the Tori-market is fairly helpful, sometimes expensive, sometimes cheap, just gotta find the right price.

And then you have the items board where players sell and buy items, there is a variety of items and if you get the right seller
Originally Posted by MocroGunz
You can get it dirt cheap.

I hope this helps, if this wasn't enough, feel free to check out the FAQ's.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Another solution: Get 20 bucks, Give it to missuse and BOOM 200k
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Usually Orc isn't out of stock and Chronos stays in stock for a small while. Gladiator goes almost immediately, so be ready.

However, I'll tell you right off the bat that if you already want to edit your character, pass it off until later. You'll get a lot of TC by the time you reach Black Belt (or even Brown, if you spend a bit of time in Tourneys), and that TC you saved up can get you a bunch of textures or one expensive color.

Of course, it always helps to pay real money if it matters that much to you, but winning matches is really the way to go.
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)