Toribash
Original Post
(Horde) Recruitment
READ FIRST
App is freeform but if you give a shitty app it will result in auto-reject. We are looking for players who love the game as much as we do, who have experience, who have at least a black belt (if you have an alt, please state it, and who are active ingame and on forum. Replays will help. Good luck my friends.
~Spoiled
hello I would like to join the clan :O im a blue belt but I have as much experience as if I was a black belt or more I am very active in game and I know what your thinking if you are so active why are you a blue belt its because I play mostly in tourneys and betting servers im not really active on forum so on that note thx for reading and bye
Hi, My name is xdefection and my real account was jeanbap100 and was a brown belt and was banned and I Made a new account Belt is blue And I would love to join your Cool Group.
Hi, Lov3 here, and I am a blue belt Alternate account that I just happened to think I should do shit on and I would like to know if I could get into this spectacular clan that I have come across.

I am 14, living in Mount Olive,NC and looking for an appreciative,honest and joyful clan.

I have recently encountered a couple of clan members and see that you do not let shit-bags into the clan all willy-nilly as if you were (Kira) or (Lux).
That last part I found pretty entertaining to read but also a fact in its own sources including my own experiance.

Finally, I play basically all major mods and a few GodTeam mods and basic mods too, the mod I play most Is Aikido Big Dojo, with those mods included, I would say I am an all around good player.

P.S.-My main is DdDcRaZy12 which is a 4th dan black belt.

Hope you consider me,
~Lov3
Attached Files
0 Better Than Junior.rpl (74.0 KB, 13 views)
! Intro.rpl (30.3 KB, 10 views)
0sideboom.rpl (131.9 KB, 11 views)
0 Torso go bye bye.rpl (93.4 KB, 9 views)
That's the first decent application we've had. Not that we've had too many. ;)
His performance in game is good. His attitude as well. I have no time to review the replays at the moment, but the fact that he submitted any is nice. ;)
Yes from me, I'll review the replays later.
P.S. Cool, you have a right to say yes or no. It's a clan decision. ;)