Toribash
Original Post
[Evil] Gaming
While we exist as a Toribash Clan i'd like for there to be more of a community and communication between each other. That being said i atleast have a ton of steam games and other pc games that I'd be down to play with you guys. Also what games are you into/are there some bomb-digitty sales going on then post it here. Obviously this isn't a thread for marketing other games or products given that would be a violation of the user agreement more of a conversation of things we enjoy.

Steam:
Apex
Madgecko11
rawwrh1 (RAWWRH)
dexterland99 (Crooked)

Xbox Live:

Madgecko11

Playstation Network:

Origin:
Madgecko11
Last edited by Madgecko11; Feb 25, 2014 at 12:22 AM.
Now with 100% less angst
I'm glad you made this. Currently I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2, any of you have it?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I have it for the 360 but not the pc, my Steam name is also Madgecko11 if you want to check out what i got. If we get enough people posting their various gaming accounts i'll update the first post for various platforms.
Now with 100% less angst

Dark souls

Ive been playing a little bit of dark souls. Its really addicting if you get into it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
COD Ghosts and Black ops 2 but I havent touched my ps3 in a while, mostly been playing phone games lately since I havent been at the house much
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Originally Posted by Ryder24 View Post
COD Ghosts and Black ops 2 but I havent touched my ps3 in a while, mostly been playing phone games lately since I havent been at the house much

I want mw3 just so I can play face off a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wish I could get my mw3 from my cousin, he borrowed it and I never seen it again
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Originally Posted by Ryder24 View Post
I wish I could get my mw3 from my cousin, he borrowed it and I never seen it again

Challenge him to a duel! If he refuses Tell him what for!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]