Toribash
Do you not know how to read, MeNaCeGx? (Not to sound rude or mean...)

He has said now a couple times the minimum bid is 18k.
Last edited by Buttchouda; Mar 14, 2009 at 12:44 AM.
BUTTCHOUDA
buttchouda I tried correcting my grammar before he posted that the texture set was 18k, and i did not read any of the other posts so lay off.
Anyone wanna bid on this? The auction is still open
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok i cant offer TC since if i do sal and kulfonixus will have my head if I dont have the cash for all i put them through in making texts so do you accept forces? i have all the forces and i can offer anyone that in your qi requirement for that my maximum offer is 4-5 forces. Ill also add 2k in it. sound good? And make sure if it's taxed since that makes everything kinda complicated.

EDIT: K thanks anyway I may be able to come up with some TC...
EDIT: got it! ill give you 43k for it! Ill add in ivory something i got the whole set. request away!
EDIT: am i in the lead? ? when will the offer end?
Last edited by Chickens; Mar 17, 2009 at 03:32 PM.
I only take tc for this set, sorry. I already have most of the forces for my qi requirement anyway.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, looking in your inventory i saw a few forces i like, but probly only one you could trade me.

Can you do 45k and Amethyst force for the set? (demon or void force would work too, but i only have like 2000qi)

if you wanna autobuy, i can send the textures as soon as you send the money.

If i dont, its because im at school in which case I will send them as soon as possible after
Last edited by Gum; Mar 18, 2009 at 02:15 PM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok, ill upload the set to a filesharing site for you and send the dl link
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]