Toribash
Original Post
Market is back!
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...ame=Marketeers

Yup, that's right.

No multi-remove yet, that was removed at the last minute.. but it will be coming some time. I know there is going to be questions, so fire away and ask instead of me writing a wall of text.

Have fun

IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ITEMS LIKE ORC GRIPS JUST SEND THEM TO ITEMDUMP. THAT WILL DESTROY THE ITEMS COMPLETELY AND REMOVE THEM FROM CIRCULATION.

To add items to the market go to your inventory, click the item's picture you want to add and set a price. Then just hit update!
Last edited by crux; May 2, 2011 at 02:38 AM.
It is broken for me.
it says "item has changed during the process" no matter what item
Originally Posted by crux View Post
Fixing it, calm down lol.

hahaha you got full of querries already ?
or PMs maybe ;P.
also please add some better way to add multiple items in and in taking multiple items off ...
also the list of items is messy ...
it shouldn't be like whole list of Hunter Forces for e.g by kaszanas at the same prices
it should be "|Hunter force x 10 | ammount | Buy | Kaszanas|"
buttons ya know ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Multi remove etc will come soon, just wanted to get the main stuff up first. It will improve, don't worry.
Multi remove etc will come soon, just wanted to get the main stuff up first. It will improve, don't worry.

Oh God i feel that old good Youshops coming back ..
also it would be great having there profit leader board
views leader board most items sold leader board etc.
just like in old good times ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Oh God i feel that old good Youshops coming back ..
also it would be great having there profit leader board
views leader board most items sold leader board etc.
just like in old good times ...

Just like the good old farming times, you mean.
The YOUshops were taken down mostly because of the vote-farming/hacking/etcetera.

Im not so sure about having a "profit leader board" added to the new market.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Kaszanas
old good Youshops

Lolwhat? Annoying youshops which cannot be even created properly by some players?
Having a market like it is now is much better like the one we had before. You need an item - you find it and just buy, no searching that item again in a youshop. And, surely, no unnecessary clicks and other shit.
i like the LOOK, of the new market, but i have the same problem as Noobish123 where i cant buy anything because of the "item has changed during the process" thing
Last edited by Cough; May 2, 2011 at 01:58 AM.
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
Fixing it, calm down lol.

When do you think it will be fixed?
inq.