Toribash
Loneliness.
C&C please.

I made a new JackKnife that I was originally going to try and to a SnapuSwipe from. But it turned out i wasn't leaned back enough to do it.
Attached Files
[Axy][T]JackKnife[I-V-III].rpl (179.0 KB, 21 views)
OhMyGodFixThoseTwitchesRightNow

(that was on the other replay)

Very good replay, No pose. When you pose, try to hold ur ankles and bend ur knees.
Contracting ankles: Weight goes forward
Extending ankles: Weight goes backward.
Last edited by Bloomedia; Jan 26, 2015 at 01:53 AM.
WHY IS YOUR NAMING SYSTEM SO COMPLEX?
Nice jump, although one thing.
Your right leg looked really stiff during the spin i hope you fix that.
When you land do that thing where you bounce on one leg into your next trick. I forget what it's called but you're set up really well to get into a position to do that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Really nice set up. I think you contract your arms a tad too soon. Also, try not to contract all the way, it makes you look too forced. The jump itself was really nice, and you had a good spin going. Try not to leave your legs so straight, being laid out is nice, but if you're too extended, you look awkward and stiff. This still looks awesome though. Really hard to edit/test things when it's on 2 frames per space XD.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Wow! I'm just a starter to tricking, and this is fascinating. The spins, mmmh. The landings, OOH. Everything together, hnnng.

Hmmmng/10
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
WHY IS YOUR NAMING SYSTEM SO COMPLEX?
Nice jump, although one thing.
Your right leg looked really stiff during the spin i hope you fix that.
When you land do that thing where you bounce on one leg into your next trick. I forget what it's called but you're set up really well to get into a position to do that.

lol Thanks for the C&C, Dscigs. I'll try and tidy up the replay a bit.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Really nice set up. I think you contract your arms a tad too soon. Also, try not to contract all the way, it makes you look too forced. The jump itself was really nice, and you had a good spin going. Try not to leave your legs so straight, being laid out is nice, but if you're too extended, you look awkward and stiff. This still looks awesome though. Really hard to edit/test things when it's on 2 frames per space XD.

Working on it. ;)

Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
Wow! I'm just a starter to tricking, and this is fascinating. The spins, mmmh. The landings, OOH. Everything together, hnnng.

Hmmmng/10

Thanks for the C&C everyone! It's greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Galaxy; Jan 29, 2015 at 04:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Beep Boop Bop
Attached Files
[Axy][M][E][II_V_II].rpl (63.7 KB, 25 views)
[Axy][T][E][II-V-I].rpl (307.0 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Jan 29, 2015 at 06:23 PM.