Toribash
FNC Choked

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Riot should just stop introducing new mechanics with every new champ release. There's nothing wrong with releasing a champ with a simple kit that you dont have to adjust every patch.

As for the champ itself, her whole kit seems to be based around tricking the enemy and baiting out the attacks so I don't think she will be relevant in higher elo
Last edited by Smaguris; Nov 20, 2018 at 09:07 AM.
yeah the game desperately needs a champion like old warwick. a lot of my friends have no mechanics because they grew up playing runescape.
Dot dot dot
Guys, remember when Riot released normal shit like Jinx? lmao
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Riot should just stop introducing new mechanics with every new champ release. There's nothing wrong with releasing a champ with a simple kit that you dont have to adjust every patch.

As for the champ itself, her whole kit seems to be based around tricking the enemy and baiting out the attacks so I don't think she will be relevant in higher elo

well I get your point and at first I agreed, makes a lot of sense.
But thinking about it again, not being relevant is too extreme, probably. She might not be OP and her kit is mostly based in baiting and tricking the enemy, yes, with a few CC and TF tools that are basic and easy to use but even she is pretty efficient when it comes to trick enemies and I know there will be players that will now how to take advantage from this. However there will be players that will know how to deal against her too, but I'm not a pro player or a high elo so I can't be more precise or something, just my guesses as Riot usually doesn't commit mistakes such as creating a champion that can be useless in any elo etc.

Now for professional competitive I'd say it will depend on the meta whether she will be picked or not. Like, if the meta is picking TF champions she obviously won't be a thing, but if the meta is anything else based on map awareness and rotations I believe she could fit well
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New login screen looking good. I liked the song theme
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]