Toribash
Biased fred the god is back to us ladies and gentlemen.

Sick af stuff, Jaker pointed out the same thoughts i had. Some polishing needed here and there but you impress me with keeping the same style for so mannny years now that i completely love it so much. Jävla klåpare <3
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
sick to see you're back at it again. I usually avoid posting on realism replays because I dont feel I can give good constructive criticism, especially when the replays are as ridiculously good as these.
rooftop grejen är så jävla sexig precis som du tackhejdåbubbis:))))
More or less you should ignore all of the replay beaint of the climb. Sole reason i did the replay, took about 30-40 minutes with the climb, the rest is shit i did in like 10 minutes rushing.
Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk - YpSkA.rpl (2.51 MB, 58 views)
assassincreedhunter.tbm (26.5 KB, 32 views)
Goskinka is pretty cool dude. I'm a fan of the decap. Last dm didn't flow with the rest of the replay though. needs a pose.
gg
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
(first ever?) Cody to dub dub
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Bats.rpl (365.2 KB, 52 views)
BounceInc.tbm (32.0 KB, 23 views)
|Replays|
I like, everything. I like your style a lot with literally anything you do because it's fun and interesting to watch. Not to mention that this replay was cool as fuck and original.

Great shit.
well... yea its probably the first cody to dub x2 but, i did cody full full to triple full x3 so i dont know
or what am i talking about yea its a toribash first cause no ones done it yet :P

alright well your cody was pretty bad, so ill give you some pointers
the setup was good, but you have to bend your knees so that when your about to launch into the flip, extend you knees so you get height and rotation
here's a quad cody so you can see

but other than that the replay was very solid good job its also nice to know that im not the only person that does tramp replays
Attached Files
Trampoline - Quad Cody.rpl (196.2 KB, 31 views)
You can do many things with filthy hacks . Interesting strategy though. I'll try it out. I was mostly basing the cody of how I would do it in real life, but toribash physics rarely agree with real life.
Thanks for the feedback.
|Replays|
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Slow.rpl (488.2 KB, 39 views)
|Replays|