Ranking
Yeah, bubblegum is good, i broke my pyrex in Smoleńskiem, waiting for delivery, stuck with rda, sucks to keep the Cotton wet when You worki tbh
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Vape nashe.
Using the new revenger 220 with a royal hunter RDA, all black and gold baby ;)
also got some mechs and small regulated mods sitting around but i never use them
-----
Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
do you have the rebuildable coil deck for the tfv8? i have the tfv12, i dont think id want to rebuild with that lol

oh shit, never use the rebuildable decks from smok. theyre so trash.
Last edited by Drama; Sep 11, 2017 at 06:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Alright i just spent 10 minutes responding to that and talking about my current situation and how my last mod broke and how i got a new one and my internet decided to go out for 2 seconds when i hit post, and it deleted all the stuff i wrote. Ill add ya in a minute, and ill rewrite what i said later when im at school and have nothing better to do
you're on thin ice, pal
NOOOOO YOU'RE USING JAPANESE COTTON DONT USE THAT STUFF ITS TRASH

I bought some of that shit for my Goon RDA and it made the juice taste really fuckin weird, try cotton bacon bits, its so much better

I like that strawberry jam monster, ive gone through two bottles and another bottle of blueberry jam monster, shits good.

Your setup is nice, but man you need a new computer mouse lol

Also im Kunt, this is my other account that i use for the forums
bitchass
As for Smok decks, the gustibus non est disputandum, i like them, lots of space to build, normal velocity style, still if im using Rebuildables im using them on RDA's not tanks
Also, ordered Troll RDA just for sake of having the troll face

+ Would love to have bottles like this, well illegal is illegal in Poland.. And the tax will rise even on pure glycerine... xD it will be from 5$ for 1L or so, to 30-40$ XD
++ My predator has the issue with positive pin going up, from the base, and going atomizer short, for now i need to hit it with a hammer or sth like that, but maybe ill use JB Weld or something similar to fix it, or I'll buy another mod
Last edited by Extrice; Sep 15, 2017 at 10:43 AM.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
The 510 pin is going up? That shouldn't be a big problem unless its no longer making contact with the internal connectors, maybe use solder?
bitchass
Smok Alien with TfV10 Tank

Usually vape on unicorn milk
Looking to upgrade to the T-Priv