Ranking
Original Post
Songs I Made :v
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I can upload it to youtube if that would make it more accessible.

It probably would. People are lazy. Maybe try music chat instead also? ;o

Anyways, the song is cool. It's fun, reminds me of old sidescroller videogame music

Not entirely sure why I included the first one, it's pretty old and not as good. But whatever.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
It's good, but doesn't appeal to me.

Something with more guitar/shredding would appeal to me.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Mmmmhmmm.....not bad kid....keep working at it, and maybe you can appeal to the masses :3

Win ratio of one my alts :3
Nice. And when I say nice it means I am inspired to make music as well. Thanks dude. I might make techno-ish stuff. I rate it 4/5 because I like it so much
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
For me Turbine is the standout track, It was moody and interesting, particularly the gamelan type pecussion. I kinda agree with the video game music comment for Telephone maybe because it doesn't progress too far.

Overall I like your efforts and thanks for posting them here. Keep it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Its some Great Music, Great beat and tempo, but the only thing I really noticed is that it doesnt really draw you in, no real climaxes either, so I got bored failry quickly, other than that keep it up!
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
Songs I Made v
Thank you very much, you almost made me feel like I can make it Yes, I am writing my songs - music and lyrics. I have some more, but for some reason they dont show online. Probably, you are only allowed to post 3 songs at the time.
In song In Love it is not a sax, I am not sure how to say it in English, but I will look it up in a dictionary and will get back to you on that.
Thank you for your time. It makes me happy to share my music - thats why it was written in the first place.
Yes, I do have a picture. I am not sure how to dowload it.
Concerning Clouds- Reminds me of what I might hear if I enter an exotic opium den from an old movie ^_^

Nous- Kinda like the background movie to an older spy/detective movie

Telephone- hehe, it's really fun to listen to! Zippy, upbeat

Turbine- more laid back. Science fiction like. Would go great with a space shooter game :]

Okay so.....the songs are too much like background music. There isn't much changing in each one, but they set up certain moods very well (like background music does). If that's what you are going for, then they were pretty effective. However, no crescendo's, no tempo changes, not much of a change in the thickness, or complexity, of the tunes within each song makes them not too good for active listening.

I'm guessing these were all made with a computer though. Makes it take a lot more effort to put musicality into the beat if you have to work to put phrasings in. What did you use to make these?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Reason 4. There aren't any volume changes because I haven't put them in yet. As I figure out the program more, the songs will become more lifelike and full.

Also, shredding is bullshit, speed != quality.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i like this stuff, good work man. i am a musician too, but these days i mainly just play guitar
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men