Ranking
I watched 3 films in the past 2 days

Tokyo Story, very nice, I think this movie will be very rewatchable for me. I enjoyed the contrast of indoors shots, landscape, indoors, etc., didn't drag on despite being long. 8/10

Pilgrimage (2017), I thought it was fun but it felt too short as if it was edited down, there's one character who I enjoyed a lot but the other ones are just kind of there to transpire a message or they're just really strange. 6/10

12 Years a slave, this one I probably enjoyed the least, even though I liked about 80% of the film, the pacing is just so weird, it almost ruined it completely for me. I would have never guessed 12 years if not for the title. Also the scene of him hanging from the tree that drags for like two minutes was a bit obnoxious for me, if it was 20 seconds I would have liked the scene a lot more. Brad Pitt's character was like he came out of a Disney flick. Good movie but these few things pissed me off 5/10
oh yeah
Lets see..

The Titanic
To summarize, Jack saved Rose from committing suicide and shows her his drawings of a prostitute then they bang and Jack dies, My favorite character was the iceberg
4/10
-----
Also,
Shrek 3

Just wonderful
11/10
(not shitposting I just like the movie, it makes me feel nostalgic)
Last edited by Kasai; Mar 19, 2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
The Witch : A New England Folktale
10/10 this movie is a fucking masterpiece. In summary it’s about a family that get kicked out the city and one day this girl playes peak a boo with her brother and then the brother disappeares and weird shit starts to happen. Honestly it’s the best horror I have watched - no jumpscares - you are just scared all the time

ThanksKilling
8/10
The best shitiest film I have watched. In summary A possessed turkey terrorizes five college students during Thanksgiving break. It’s more of a comedy then a horror.
print("Hello, World!")
Avengers: Infinity War (2018 )

It was good, but I think the ending was what made it feel really good..
way too much stuff crammed in it
i still loved it though 8/10
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Avengers: Infinity war

I loved it. I'm really anxious though because of the ending, but thats a good thing.

9/10
Venom

It's cool, it needed some more epic stuff but still being a nice movie.
6/10

No Game No Life Zero

I love it very much, it's a movie telling some part of the NGNL anime world, it made me cry in some point, one of the best anime movies i've seen honestly.
12/10
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Spiderman : Into the Spider Verse

that's a great movie even in the cartoon version tho
no regrets at all
thanks Stan Lee
10/10
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Toc Toc

It's very funny, and i love comedy

9/10
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin