Ranking
Originally Posted by oksasha View Post
he was but i doubt he was like that, that wasn't the case in this though, the xans he got was laced and the fact it was with fentanyl pills too was just too much and something he wasnt suppose 2 do

Where did you find info that it was laced? So far it's only known that he OD on xanax as far as I'm aware

---

The video referenced by TyZi can be found here
Last edited by Smaguris; Nov 16, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Where did you find info that it was laced? So far it's only known that he OD on xanax as far as I'm aware

https://www.facebook.com/YTLaMeme2/p...91174881093542
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post

I really doubt he overdosed on xanax alone, the LD50 for that is really high.
rest in peace lil peep

he had some dope songs, sucks he can't go any further with his career
eae
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
I really doubt he overdosed on xanax alone, the LD50 for that is really high.

it was a fan who gave lil peep fake xans, laced with fentanyl
Do you have actual evidence for that statement? (I mean evidence other than a Facebook post and a clickbait article)

I don’t even know why everyone just assumes shit was laced, the guy probably just liked to nod out haha
Who is lilpeep and why wasn't he arrested for announcing he was doing drugs the day before a concert or whatever or given some help, smh
Bit ridiculous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I only found out who he was after he died but his music's pretty good to be honest.
I like the song called "Better off (Dying)"
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
Do you have actual evidence for that statement? (I mean evidence other than a Facebook post and a clickbait article)

I don’t even know why everyone just assumes shit was laced, the guy probably just liked to nod out haha

why would everyone assume that? there is evidence where a girl named Mariah Bons gave peep fake xans, which were laced
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
why would everyone assume that? there is evidence where a girl named Mariah Bons gave peep fake xans, which were laced

I wouldn't necessarily say there's evidence yet but rather just a general consensus.