Ranking
Original Post
We're back.
Hi guys,

We just had some downtime. We're very sorry for this, and we're trying very hard to figure out what happened.

Sorry for all the problems in the past week, but believe me, we're working very hard at Nabi Studios to correct these problems and build a more scalable back-end, so things like this will not happen in the future.

If there's anything quite out of place, please post!

Your friendly neighborhood admin,
veb
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Hi guys,

We just had some downtime. We're very sorry for this, and we're trying very hard to figure out what happened.

Sorry for all the problems in the past week, but believe me, we're working very hard at Nabi Studios to correct these problems and build a more scalable back-end, so things like this will not happen in the future.

If there's anything quite out of place, please post!

Your friendly neighborhood admin,
veb

Hell, no problem. These problems weren't your fault, so you don't need (at my thought) to be sorry. Well, I (and the maybe the community) thank you for taking care and fixing the problems
Originally Posted by ReactorR View Post
Yes tell us !
You now what happened right?

I guess not.
But good job, Veb and others. Hope you find out what happened.
It makes me wonder..
Good job on ur hard work, it's good to know a you guys are working towards fixes so quickly
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."