Ranking
Re: Signature Moves, anyone?
I finally figured out how to get into multiplayer today, after 2 days of having the game...

And now I have some real signature moves.

Not the kind of moves you pull on a dummy, something you're known for. Something you can duplicate over and over again. My signature moves. nice ring to it.

Backhand Decap
I was about to lose, my severed leg was nearly at the floor. One thing you should realize is that you can still move a severed limb, so i made my leg hop itself to safety, while I backhanded Slayerschoice in the head, bashing it off and to the floor. A good move in a pinch, but not a good one to try and set up.

Headfirst Takedown
Simply put, you grab your opponent, and twist or bend until their head is pointing to the floor. Then, just ease them down to it. A very good move, and a quick opener, but usually does not work against someone pushing down on your arms. Speaking of which, that's a good way to avoid a move like this, too.

Lift&Guard
An amazingly good tactic, you simply grab the opponent's arms and put your feet in the way of their legs. They'll usually send their shins into your feet, and because feet and hands do not take damage, they take damage, instead of you. This can be turned into a takedown, a double-thrusting kick, headbutt, and much more. If you ever actually learn one thing from me, it should be this.

Headfirst Swing
If you ever see your opponent's legs too far off the floor, and you have them in a grab, just swing them down. In this case, my victim didn't bend himself at all, so I ended up crashing his head into the floor. It's not the most reliable move, but it's a very good option if you ever see the opening.

And with that, I'm off... keep posting!

[edit]I've started up a clan in the Clans section of the forums. Anyone and everyone is welcome, so if you want in, just say you saw my post here, and you're in. Easy as that. Besides, if you see a post like this and actually bother to follow me with the clan, then I suppose you're definitely worth adding.[/edit]

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
1st. EPIC FLUFF MANOUVER
2. One of my trademarks
3. ´´
4. ´´

What what? In the butt.
That looks like a variation on my move... nice to know people think like me

But what if they simply push the other way? The main differences between our 2 moves are the lift and tuck.

I start mine by getting slightly underneath my opponent, then whipping myself under them until their head is pointing to the floor. The move basically starts like a suplex, but I tuck everything in afterwards so both fighters spin in midair. The real trick is when you use it sideways, though... If you've been spamming this move and people have started to counter it, just swing yourself to the right or left instead of down, and thenremember to pull on them so their feet aren't touching the floor anymore, and it's basically the same result, although a little harder to perfect.

But I have to admit, the move looks just as nice when you drag them to the floor, too

I have another move for you guys...

Ride-To-Floor
When your oponent has grabbed you, has already placed a kick to your chest, and your legs are back, bring your legs up under theirs, and push your arms down, this brings them to the floor, with you on top of them. Nice way to counter one of those "grab and double kick" moves, if you haven't already used the Lift&Guard.

Oh, and Nephilim... if you could dig up a replay of that working in multi, I'd love to see it... that's what I'm doing with my moves from now on. It looks like it takes too long to actually work (except in Judo, which I haven't tried yet) and I'd really like to see that in action.

i can teach you these moves

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
Lampshade... you're aware of just how similar those are, right?

Aside from that, good work tearing people apart in midair. One important thing to rmember is that in a multiplayer match, often enough you don't have time to execute the entire throw. In that case, do what Lampshade can teach you and rip them apart in midair, rather than focus on bringing them to the floor.

And nice work modding my move, you just made it useful in short matches.
sorry, here's some more replays

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
My favorite is the arm snap

That looks like a great opener.

Oh, and who's "Undertaker"? I thought you were lampshade. :P
my favorate move would have to b the one i made up ......your jump up wrap your legs around your opponent then break them in half =-) its sick lol then i kick their body up in the air and compleatly destroy them!
OG of TB
A man of few words