Ranking
Hello gerblenuc,

You show some very promising abilities in tricking, you have the basic concepts and ideas to be able to put together replays. Very cool. However, that is about all I really saw from your replays, I did not see any real creative juices in the replays, and most of the 'tricks' you do just seem to happen 'cause you're in that position, there's no real justification or creative concept for them. They just happen.

Out of all 3, Big Boi.rpl is arguably the better replay, the start of it is pretty smooth and nice, then after a bit you kept doing the same thing over and over and I got bored and closed the replay.

fs webster v2 p1.rpl was arguably the worst, out of all 3 this one showed the least of the skill you have and instead it was sort of the same thing over and over with long pauses, huge twitches, and massive direction changes all packed in, it was very ugly.

coolmathgames.rpl(you will be missed) had the better opener, it even has my approval all the way up to frame 1277! But then after that, it looked awful but I guess it was kinda redeemed with the tricks?

I'm no expert tricker by any means, but I feel that my general knowledge of Toribash can offer at least some assistance on your path of tricking.

I hope this short post was of use to you.

P.S. I played a game to post this, you better appreciate that.