Ranking
spar with young was cool, u both had pretty alright control and flow. i liked it towards the end it got a bit lame, but whatevs.
i liked the replays, and hes pretty cool. i say yes for vericitti.
-----
Originally Posted by FiveAndFly View Post
Name: Fiveandfly
Realname:James Harris
Previousclans: rae
Fourm activity: 5/10 (I keep my fourm on buy don't really post so I can check thing or send stuff)
Ingame Activity: 10/10 (On Daily)
About Myself: Im like to spar and go in to tourneys I am very good at some mods I am good at spar,abd,tophandball,weapon spar,lenshu,grey kido,abd, runkido,abd2 and other mods I am a black belt with a lot of a expirence over the years I had a fun time playing this game I like to play online games like I have a xbox and everything else. I hope you invite me to your clan

i dont like the app much due to grammar mistakes.
Replays are nothing special. I'm a no for now on fiveandfly, sorry.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Nov 25, 2014 at 01:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm gunna have to go with Shikk on this one... I say no to Five.
But on the other hand i'll have to say yes to Vericitti.
slatt
I say Yes to Vericitti... Fiveandfly , I say No as well. Come back when you've fulling developed for the clan.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Yea i agree, Fiveandfly, you have talent that you are developing, and u could be awesome i can see. get some skill and endurance and then come back and try again.

i look forward to it
-----
Sending invite Vericitty
Last edited by Shikkumo; Nov 26, 2014 at 01:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey i'm Zephira a lot of people call me Zeph I am 15 I am a Male I started sparring in 2013 on a account named UberAzn I trick spar and do sp.My style is really just free flow I think my position is cool and I go on.I went inactive since my previous clan iv disbanded and I did sp for a few months I consider my self good at aikidobigdojo.tbm Wushu and xspar. I really don't parkour often but I try too in sp don't really have the time to finish them though.I consider my self forum active but you probably wont considering I have 45 posts but I just dont post

My Skype : Aznlegend607

These replays are old 1 of them is new and i'm sorry I couldn't include any sparring or parkour the ones I do online are all not finished

I'll try to improve my skill along the way
Attached Files
Zephira - Blank.rpl (127.1 KB, 10 views)
Zephira - Denial.rpl (127.6 KB, 10 views)
Zephira - Skeet.rpl (177.4 KB, 7 views)
But you know we are pretty inactive now? Now we need active members so we have at least some posts and you with your 45 posts are not looking that active... Idk, ill check your replays later when i get home.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
But you know we are pretty inactive now? Now we need active members so we have at least some posts and you with your 45 posts are not looking that active... Idk, ill check your replays later when i get home.

Actually we could be active but no one is really giving much attention to toribash imo...
Besides, we've been on this thing since ages so yeah won't be much important as it was you know

I'm on a neutral for that guy cant really give any notice after this time
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █