Ranking
Original Post
rotational joints
i think there should be some sort of twisting action for the joints, i mean, your wrist and arm can do much more than just flab up and down.

it would only be for certain parts of the body, like head, wrist/arm, and ankle. this would be an addition, since you can already twist your spine.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
^
TB is not really supposed to be Photoshop
Too many options would make it really complicated, and I think Toribash is good because of the amount of complex moves you can make with simple joints that have only 4 positions each.

The good replay makers are running out of ideas and what not on how to make a replay better.

Adding new joint movements would widen the replay making world for new and more outstanding videos which the new guys will be attracted too.
As pusga said, the game was not created for the objective of making visual art, replays.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Well there are many people out there anyway who like to replay make.

Also with out replay making we wouldn't have promo vids and what not to promote the game to other people.

Why not make replays more interesting to watch instead of seeing mainstream replays.

This is also good for Mp too, do to the fact a lot of players could pull of way cooler saves and moves if they could move joints a little more.

I have ran into the problem of needing to rotate something other then my chest and because of that i lost.

So it would help a lot more then do damage.
Okay, give us examples of which joints should be implemented to rotate.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
Adding new joint movements would widen the replay making world for new and more outstanding videos which the new guys will be attracted too.

And then they play the game and uninstall it right away because they don't feel like taking a physics course to play Toribash.
We would be looking like zombies rotating those! Malformed.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
More than the 20 joints we have now would ruin the game, it doesn't make us feel like we're running out of ideas... It's supposed to be a game, not a place to replicate life.

Please, don't speak for the people that make replays if you've never made any yourself.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Not to mention every major bendable joint is already implemented even glutes. The only additional possible would be fingers and toes
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
If this is a suggestion. I think this is a stupid idea and don't agree with it. It is a game. It will never be realistic, if it was then we should just have the options of how high we want to move our shoulders or whatever then it stops. Lol that would be more realistic but stupid. So no. I don't likek
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin