Ranking
Original Post
advanced ghost and more
it would be very helpful to to have a ghost that shows fractures and dismemberments in single player, it would make things very efficient and more enjoyable.

secondly how about being able to go back to the last frame your tori was edited, so if i skipped 10 frames i would press crtl+o and i would go back 10 frames(the last time tori was edited). this would be more efficient then simply going back 1 frame at a time.
Hey,

Hey.

#1: As said before, this would stop the excitement in the game. You'll lose hope and knowing will make you lose your hopes.

#2: great idea. this one is supported.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I agree it would ruin the surprise and anticipation of that first move in judo.. and that game ending fracture in aikido that's what i love in toribash. sorry not supported.
-----
But yeah the second idea is great i need that for my Vid replays and such although maybe you could set the about of frames in the options.
Last edited by Lexxar; Nov 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
guys, the first idea is exclusively for single player, not for multiplayer(i did say). so what's your second thoughts then?
I still do not like it. This could run it for the people who like to juggle uke and stuff.Or that part where you do a great punch them it will DM, causing them to not know how to stop it without hitting him. Then they'll have to madman instead of juggle.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I only say no because if something is fractured it just moves along with the ghost, now if you're talking about a way it will indicate a fractured body part, fine I support that.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
In single player it will work good. But in multiplayer this will make the game very easy. To this part i say no. But i would like to see ghosts fixed, everyone need agree, he lie.
Cerro, i know that, but why the hell, hampa will make a different ghost to any mod?
Last edited by Thasainz; Nov 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Kratos
learn to read, it isn't about multiplayer at all.
Both ideas supported.
dreamy suicide act