ES Recruitment Drive
What kind of art do you favour?(GFX, textures, etc): I really prefer hand drawn art. But If I was to pick one out of the two examples, it'd be textures.
How long have you been interested/creating art?: Well over ten years. I have been drawing most of my days since I was a kid. As for texturing, I found out about textures not too long after I joined Toribash.
What do you hope to gain by joining us?: Basically, I am looking for inspiration. But as I mentioned earlier, I'm more of a pencil-type of guy. So I'll need quite some tips to improve my texturing. I would also love to learn how to make GFX stuff.
A few examples of your work: I will post these later, if that's not a problem. I am currently not on my own PC. Therefore, I will have to browse through my deviantART and the Art board in the Toribash forums.
Would you class yourself as a more experienced artists?: Yes. Yes, I would. But then again, that depends on what kind of art we're talking about.

I hope that covers it. Thanks for reading my applications.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
hey guys ^^

@toxico... this org is based on auto eccepting... so... YES

what do you think about this? =/

flat:
http://www.extremestyle.org/public/h...atermarked.png

Sorry i dont know if im able to post here

If i do then i think u shouldn't make mirrored eyes, maybe add something to one of the eyes just to make them different
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
So guys, I don't have enough time right now to take care of this organization(You've probably noticed).

Alejandro: Appointing you leader, either make a new thread and re-direct all members to that or let this die. Your choice.
Back for good.
dae: needs more shading and details 9/10
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Shouldn't someone close this thread etc.?
I'm not Norman. I'm just Normal.
My account is named after my complete name.