Toribash
Name:KROOK(real name is James)
Favourite Club Team(s):if i had to chose i would go for Real Madrid.
Favourite International Team:king and country to of course England.
Favourite Player(s):dont really have any.
Anything else you want to mention:i play footie when i aint with ma girlfriend and in ma spare time, used to play for a league in my area and just enjoy to chill with ma mates have a few beers and get some nic hatricks.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
For the record, these are all prominent, or relatively prominent people that could consider, and would be allowed to join the Kosovo National Side:

Lorik Cana (Marseilles and Albania)
Valon Behrami (West Ham and Switzerland)
Ardian Gashi (Fredrikstad, no international games, would be eligible for Norway and Serbia)
Shefki Kuqi (Crystal Palace, Finland)
Njazi Kuqi (Koblenz, Finland)
Astrit Ajdarevic (Liverpool U18, Sweden U19)
Shkodran Metaj (FC Groningen, Holland U21)
Debatik Curri (Vorskla Poltava, Albania)
Armend Dallku (Vorskla Poltava, Albania)
Samir Ujkani (Palermo U20, Has international A-call-ups for Albania but no games)
Besart Berisha (AC Horsens, Albania)
Blerim Dzemaili (Torino, Switzerland)

By the way, I don't want to create discussions about borders and politics with this. I am well aware that Kosovo has not yet been confirmed a nation by most of the UN. It's a "just-if" scenario.

Well that's quite alright. I love playing football too ^^

The bolded people will not leave, as they prefer the current coach we have and we have been doing a whole lot better.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
The bolded people will not leave, as they prefer the current coach we have and we have been doing a whole lot better.

It's not always about performances.

A Swedish-Norwegian U21-player had the choice between Swedish U21 and Norwegian U19s (Dag-Alexander Olsen, for the record), and he chose the lesser, Norwegian side due to feeling more Norwegian than Swedish.

Some players want to play for the better side. (A lot of French national players had the choice to play for nations such as Morocco and Algerie). Some players are willing to play for a completely unrelated side just to get national games. (I.e. Arsenal's Eduardo). And some players choose the lesser side because they can identify more with the nationality.

Also, why are you talking about Albania and Switzerland as if they where the same country? :S
Topic #2: Rising stars. Where are them?

A good example is Hulk (Porto), a brazilian striker, whose way of playing resembles Ronaldo.
hold your big debate a second,am i in?? i've put my details above if you noticed em'
Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
Name:KROOK(real name is James)
Favourite Club Team(s):if i had to chose i would go for Real Madrid.
Favourite International Team:king and country to of course England.
Favourite Player(s):dont really have any.
Anything else you want to mention:i play footie when i aint with ma girlfriend and in ma spare time, used to play for a league in my area and just enjoy to chill with ma mates have a few beers and get some nic hatricks.

Hehe. Well, well, I don't really see why we wouldn't accept you :]
great stuff, thanks for acceptin me into this organization.just keep me informed of when we will be playin some games and where its at...
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Hehe. Well, well, I don't really see why we wouldn't accept you :]

Btw, those players can't leave, its illegal to switch international teams.
Hoss.
Name: BenDover
Favourite Club Team(s): NewCastle utd/Leeds utd
Favourite International Team: France(South African footy fails...)
Favourite Player(s): Paul Huntington
Anything else you want to mention: Pauls my cousin, played for newcastle premier division for a few games, then moved to leeds for personal reasons
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-