Ranking
You are still active enough on the forums Karbn, you'll also be back soon so that doesn't make you an inactive member.
Inactive members are based on long term no posting, they have been off the forums for a very long time.

Max, hope to see you not leaving mate, sad to see you going like that. But then again it's your call so good luck with whatever you're doing my man^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
As you can see I'm not very active right now :

It's because I have a sort of exam, currently i'm in an enterprise to see how they work, then I'm gonna do a long text ( 9 pages )
I'm in this enterprise the whole week, I post only now because I forgot to do it before :S

So yeah, that's why ! Have good days !

Ps: After that week i'll be a lot more active ( I think xd )
going kinda inactive from now on

prep school started, regular school will start soon and I don't feel like being active with all this stressful routine as well. I don't plan to die tho, I'll try to keep activity when I can. Anyways sorry for disappointing
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not really gonna say that I'm not gonna be inactive because I'll stick around for as much as I can, I've been at my lowest emotional point and yeah that IRL stuff..
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
stahp

Stop what?
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Stop what?

Posting inactivity formalities
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Posting inactivity formalities

But I'd rather say I will be slightly less active with the cause of it instead of just going inactive without a warning
não dói joca