ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
How are you all doing? ^that fl0w and flow thing is dumb...flow doesnt need to be a clan.

Good you? Uni taking up too much time unfortunately :v
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I'll have that problem soon :/ Im on Spring Break this week so it has been very chill lately.
I'll have that problem soon :/ Im on Spring Break this week so it has been very chill lately.

Lucky... my spring break was spent @ uni infront of a pc...

What do you study?
Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
I'm sorry, I found him outside of the store last week, and I gave him some bread crumbs. Pretty sure he stalked me to our house, and started gathering information on us.

My bad man, I won't feed the homeless anymore.

wow thats tough and here I am back again -_- XD jk I was just checking all my old post.
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Lucky... my spring break was spent @ uni infront of a pc...

What do you study?

I'm only a Senior so I just mean't i'll have that problem soon sadly. I will be studying Forensics/Science in general, still not 100% sure.

What about you?
I'm only a Senior so I just mean't i'll have that problem soon sadly. I will be studying Forensics/Science in general, still not 100% sure.

What about you?

I study structural engineering. Its really cool, but the work they give you can get quite excessive at times...

I'm doing fine though. I'm almost done with my degree. I plan on getting a masters after.
Oh wow engineering in general seems like a massive amout of work, I see why though engineering of all kinds is in high demand at the moment and geeZ they get paid a lot after you have a couple years of experience.
Oh wow engineering in general seems like a massive amout of work, I see why though engineering of all kinds is in high demand at the moment and geeZ they get paid a lot after you have a couple years of experience.

Mostly just lots of work, nothing overly complicated if you know how to do basic math and physics to be honest...

The hard part I find is cramming everything in the limited amount of time you have. It's basically just a 'do you know how to stay organized and not panic' test which lasts 4 years.
Yeah I understand, college is no joke. I struggle with match more than anything honestly
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Mostly just lots of work, nothing overly complicated if you know how to do basic math and physics to be honest...

Math and physics were always my weak points. I would not survive engineering.
Last edited by Bulletron; Apr 14, 2018 at 03:40 AM.
a spoon.