Toribash
All this oldschool music here and in the musicthread^^.Takes me back.

Try out the attached mod and tell me what u think of it , pls.

It is basically boxshu with the upper half being instagib like in wushu_arena.

Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
I am online tho

Ohi Mat.
Attached Files
boxshu_arena-v1.tbm (3.1 KB, 6 views)
Just droped in to say hi.. and then I saw this video :o
I love kate bush.. have a few LPs. My favorite one: Lionheart

-----
btw.. gona try out this mod
Last edited by BBKing; May 24, 2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, I discovered Kate Bush as of late. Now, I'm a fan, lol.
Love this video and music.

And Donal Saterlnad is in it, so its an additional +
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 24, 2015 at 08:44 PM.
"[QUOTE=BBKing;8052874]Just droped in to say hi"

Hey BBking,

what´s going on with the ng-tournament?I noticed the H&E-Team thread is empty.Whats up with Timmy?

-----
"btw.. gona try out this mod "

Yes, do so and tell me what u think,please.I guess everyone else is occupied too much with the latest wushumod-drama-episode 2015.

It was supposed to encourage staying low and groundplay in wuhsu while also being able to save oneself with the walls and punishing high jumps.

It is totally playable.The heights of the walls need some last little changes tho.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Where can I read about wushu drama episode 2015?

the curtain rises:

act 1:

deprav introduced wushu_2015. It was put into the public wushu rooms by the gms.
Almost everyone celebrated because that is an event that only occurs every 100 years.

But there were peopel which were not satisfied with the mod.Everynight they would grumble"this mod changes nothing,i want my old wushu back,i will make my OWN wushumod which will be superior,etc.etc."

Act 2:

Mars created marshu and somehow got it put into the public rooms in no time.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=514600

The people who once cheerishd now were in an uproar.
Blades were sharpend and the signs all hinted to war.

Act 3:

Snake created wushu3box it. It also got put into public wushu rooms in no time

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=514843

The people held their breath and awaited the things to come.....

Act 4: ( Current Act )

The opposing forces are all gathered in /scrubs to discuss a peace and in the meantime try to figure out a mod together.

to be continued....

Sidestory:

Wushu disccusion 2015

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=510427
Last edited by Kane; May 25, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
[QUOTE=xXKaneXx;8054692]"
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Just droped in to say hi"

Hey BBking,

what´s going on with the ng-tournament?I noticed the H&E-Team thread is empty.Whats up with Timmy?

-----
"btw.. gona try out this mod "

Yes, do so and tell me what u think,please.I guess everyone else is occupied too much with the latest wushumod-drama-episode 2015.

It was supposed to encourage staying low and groundplay in wuhsu while also being able to save oneself with the walls and punishing high jumps.

It is totally playable.The heights of the walls need some last little changes tho.

Mod is great it's also very funny to push the opponent into the wall or ceiling.

About the HET Thread: We moved the old thread to the private board and made a new public thread.
ng-Tournament is still in progress.. we waiting for the art. Wrote you (8OJ4N) a pm a few weeks ago. Do you have time to make the banner?
Wushu drama, the sequel.

Résumé of previous épisode :

"Act 4:

The opposing forces are all gathered in /scrubs to discuss a peace and in the meantime try to figure out a mod together.
"

Act 5 :

All the parties came to some kind of agreement.
The octogone will be slightly changed to become a dom (walls tilted inward) and walls + ceiling have no friction. This way it will be harder to use the walls to run around the ring.

I'll deal with the point system once the dome is made, we agreed on not giving an advantage to arms over legs, so shins and forearms will most likely both have a x1 mutliplier. The rest of the points will be a slight rebalance of wushu_2015 gradual points.

DM & Frac treshold are being discussed, we'll have to find some kind of compromise.
Options are :
150 frac / 230 dm
180 frac / 250 dm
200 frac / 300 dm

to be continued.

I personally think 150/230 is too low, it gives too much space to randomness : clinchs and rubbing with 4/5 fracs, random self inflicted frac for legit momentum stops or strong momentum building etc...
180/250 is alright, I think it's a good compromise.
200/300 is my favorite, I think the higher the tresh are the more rewarding fracs & dm feel. It's a serious way to cripple your opponent or even win (limb dq) and randomness should be out of the equation. Especially if we want to use the mod for competitive play
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Wushu drama, the sequel.
Act 4:

There is unrest in the Galactic Wushu Senate. Several thousand clans have declared their intentions to change wushu.

This separatist movement, under the leadership of the mysterious Marstunom, has made it difficult for the limited number of Wushu Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.

Senator Snake, the former Queen of fl0w, is returning to the Galactic Wushu Senate to contribute on the critical issue of creating a mod to assist the overwhelmed wushuers....

Act 5 :

All the parties came to some kind of agreement.
The octogone will be slightly changed to become a dom (walls tilted inward) and walls + ceiling have no friction. This way it will be harder to use the walls to run around the ring.

I'll deal with the point system once the dome is made, we agreed on not giving an advantage to arms over legs, so shins and forearms will most likely both have a x1 mutliplier. The rest of the points will be a slight rebalance of wushu_2015 gradual points.

DM & Frac treshold are being discussed, we'll have to find some kind of compromise.
Options are :
150 frac / 230 dm
180 frac / 250 dm
200 frac / 300 dm

I personally think 150/230 is too low, it gives too much space to randomness : clinchs and rubbing with 4/5 fracs, random self inflicted frac for legit momentum stops or strong momentum building etc...
180/250 is alright, I think it's a good compromise.
200/300 is my favorite, I think the higher the tresh are the more rewarding fracs & dm feel. It's a serious way to cripple your opponent or even win (limb dq) and randomness should be out of the equation. Especially if we want to use the mod for competitive play

fixed
But why's the rum gone? :v