Toribash
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Don't expect living accounts to stay in a graveyard.

Only because people decide its a graveyard, One of the many reasons this community is dying and why i never bothered to join an unoffical Clan.
They All have No Hope because all the users arent sticking. Thats Not the Definition of loyal.
People get butthurt over the smallest things, rather decide to Clan hop around than working it through on One.

Making unoffical Clan after unoffical because one "died" is simply stupid. Why would someone do that to himself when you can Just join a official one. Same ground of people and you have something to Stick to.

Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Like I've said before. you can't talk smart about something you don't know about.
we joined (o) when it was "This" clan
but then things changed and now it's not the way we like it anymore.

I didnt even include you, i thought entirely different about you compared to some others. Apparantly i was wrong.

Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
? I DIdn't even knew we applied to official and got denied, and why do you always just think negative?
And here's a little tip.

Even if this is a game, it doesn't mean you can say anything to anyone and they won't get hurt.

Im very aware that i am talking to people, but i guess you arent, because people react in certain ways depending how One acts himself.
Im not thinking negative, by no means. Im just saying how things are.

If u happened to be on discord more frequently you'd known, how are you supposed to know people when you arent talking with them, Just the thread isn't enough. If you would have been Just One hour talking with me on discord you would have entirely different thoughts about me.

Yes. Im pissed.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Unicorn, a clan is a graveyard when it's inactive and the members are leaving or have left. You can't just "decide" that something's dead, it just is.

You mentioned making unofficial clans is stupid and that you should just join an official clan, but you need to consider that some people prefer a position of leadership than being a member (see spcr) and, to be fair, if they're enjoying it, I see no harm in them making more unofficial clans. If everyone thought the same way as you, we'd never have any new clans. That would be so boring.
i knew gabe would leave, clan hopper and such. I thought time would leave any second too.
Mafia though? he was a bro, sad to see him leaving ;(
-----
I still don't see how this clan is dying though?
Last edited by counter; Sep 29, 2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
I didnt even include you, i thought entirely different about you compared to some others. Apparantly i was wrong.

Hope knows how important it is to care about every members opinion.
And I bet Hope also knows that I was planning to stay in o for more than a couple of years.
But i feel like he’s purposely killing the clan.
Because I know Hope’s a nice guy. But he’s suddenly acting like a douche to everyone.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I literally don't see what hope is doing wrong to this clan....

You all asked to remove the rule 'One no and you're denied' the rule was removed.
I can't think of any more examples at the moment but come on guys what is wrong with hope?
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
I literally don't see what hope is doing wrong to this clan....

You all asked to remove the rule 'One no and you're denied' the rule was removed.
I can't think of any more examples at the moment but come on guys what is wrong with hope?

Literally proved mafia and timeworker, thank you flame.

I dont see what i did wrong lol, i removed the rule you two kept crying about.
I dont see how ive been a douche? for all i see is that you've been a douche, saying at first that i can lead this clan how i want, then saying why i have several leaders (which i changed because of YOU) and how i'm ruining this clan?
it's on you if you leave man, can't blame me for anything that you did.
check your self before hand man.
Last edited by max; Sep 29, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
saying at first that i can lead this clan how i want, then saying why i have several leaders (which i changed because of YOU) and how i'm ruining this clan?

It’s obvious you can lead the clan how you want. But that doesn’t mean everyone will be okay with it.
You didn’t change it for ME Though.
Go back to our discord direct messages and see what you actually said.
You changed it after i left.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
If you want to leave the clan, its up to you not hope. I mean you're the one leaving the clan not him.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
It’s obvious you can lead the clan how you want. But that doesn’t mean everyone will be okay with it.
You didn’t change it for ME Though.
Go back to our discord direct messages and see what you actually said.
You changed it after i left.

It is your choice, not mine.
If you leave, then so be it, it's just showing you're just not right for this clan