ES Recruitment Drive
extremerun: don't remind me of such horrible things ;~;

We always get knocked out on penalties, without fail.
Also, I'm in agreement with brucia, I want italy to win purely because they've played on average much better than Spain have, especially in the germany match.
Especially Buffon, Balotelli, Pirlo and a defender I can't remember the name of.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
That moment when Nigeria plays Germany. xD. That's all I know about soccer
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
not soccer

football! >_> we are europeans not americans lol
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Forza Italia!
-----
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Awesome!We really didn't expected a team with a such beautiful play!In the friendly matchs before the european we were incredible weak, but Prandelli did an epic job and found a real team.
In any case we did an epic tourney, i just hope we will defeat Spain since they really don't deserve to be the first in history that win 3 times consecutive, above all after that horrible match vs Portugal (i would have supported also Germany if they had defeat us). But i think they will win, because they are using our storical tattic: bad gameplay but win (we became a legendary team in the past in this way;p)

Well,injuries hit a bit...but still Italy were in one of toughest groups.Croatia have really good individuals,and well world champions Spain.I've seen all of Italy's friendlies and I noticed from day 1 of prandelli reign something changed.He's a great coach who showed some awesome football with Fiorentina...
Last edited by William; Jun 30, 2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
brucia what happend man :/?

4-0 against spain >.<

i wanted italy to win dammit
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
is brucia in the football team or what? im confused...

Are you in JollyR of what, I am confused...
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
is brucia in the football team or what? im confused...

If i was in the team we would have played better probabily-_-
A good "no comment" is what is needed now>_>
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)