Ranking
Hey guys just letting you know I am not inactive I just won't be on for a few more days maybe.
  1. Name(Optional): Matthew
  2. In Game Name: Emphasis77
  3. Age: 15
  4. Hobbies: Sports, Video games
  5. Belt: Blue belt
  6. Rank: 14871
  7. Why Should We Let You Join Ink: I'm a quick learner and a decent player who is a good sport whether i lose or i win
  8. Tell Us About Yourself: I'm Athletic and I try my best in all areas ( School, etc)
  9. Forum Active 1-5: 3/5
  10. In Game Active 1-5: 4/5
  1. Name(Optional): Joe
  2. In Game Name: kracken994
  3. Age: 14
  4. Hobbies: sports and videogames
  5. Belt: brown
  6. Rank: around 1200
  7. Why Should We Let You Join Ink: Im a good player and am ready to dedicate my time to a clan.
  8. Tell Us About Yourself: Im a gaming nerd who enjoys sports.
  9. Forum Active 1-5: 2
  10. In Game Active 1-5: 5
name: Kaden Or you can call my Uzi.
Ingame name: Uzifever
Hobbies irl: play video games tb and basketball
belt: Orange (I was a 2second dan on my other guy he got hacks some how the account name was beastmode2.
Why should we let you join ink. I think I should join the clan because I`m Nice helpful to clan members and other people ive been looking forward to join a clan bc I cant join DTA anymore they wont let me in because my guy got hacked.
Anyways I feel good about this application I worked hard on it and I think my skills would let me in. By the way Just because my rank is in 11ks Does not mean my skills are good.
Tells us about yourself: My grades are up on school I don`t swear in school or out of school.
Fourm Active1-5: 2/5
In game active 1-5: 4/5
I'd like to know why I was kicked.. I was inactive for a week because I was on vacation without a computer. I was a recruiter, you can ask KidInk T_T
Well, I get kicked soooo yah :P
-----
Thank's for the 2 day's in Ink Cya.
Last edited by TheKitteh; Sep 2, 2013 at 07:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
App
Name(Optional): Scoreduel
In Game Name: Duh67
Hobbieslaying shooters such as C.o.d M.W 3 or Black ops zombies and bots multiplayer
Belt: 2nd Dan
Why Should We Let You Join Ink: I'll be a great addiction to the team if we get sucked into any wars
Tell Us About Yourself: Am a younger pro ranged C.o.d gamer that has gotten many records of my own ranging to insane levels and have beaten 3 god belts and 5 masters making one of the masters rage quit and for no reason i know he did
Forum Active 1-5: 2 if online
In Game Active 1-5: 4 if online
Specialty Mod: Parkour
-----
I'm waiting for a response to my application so please respond
Last edited by duh67; Sep 7, 2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm bored... I know time to play the travisty that now is dota :D