Ranking
Originally Posted by tripox View Post
Hi guys I have come to ask you to put more content in your posts, why it can be considered as spam, something like that. not wanting to be more annoying is the pure truth.

I would have requested this if people where more active at posting, but thanks for saying it first.

Also new replays!
Attached Files
freestyle Keyframes.rpl (129.8 KB, 3 views)
Spinstick with boss.rpl (627.9 KB, 11 views)
[AC] Assassin
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
I would have requested this if people where more active at posting, but thanks for saying it first.

Also new replays!

Well first of all its members must be more active in forums and in game if that is happening, unfortunately you lost 10 k, to make. more good luck I hope you bring, the more members for your clan, and der rules for them. why no rules, nothing can be controlled.

Also: you know spar?
Pokebolas (. Y .)
Yeah, I agree that all the member of the clan need to be more active on the forums aswell as in-game(as they are)

Also: Of course I know how to spar
Th3B3st4ev: I love the spar replay with Lukad501, but there was lots of contact. The single player replay you did was good also! And the spar with FiveAndFly was Five practicing and you just messing around a bit?

Also: You seem a very strong player all around, love your spar run, glad to have you in the clan!
[AC] Assassin
Yeah, I went around it with the paint tool and colored it in because I was bored.
[AC] Assassin
I just joined like today. Just saying Hey.
-----
Also, we are ranked 68th
Last edited by JohnnyGat0; Mar 21, 2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Hey Hazard members, I'd like to join the clan. I enjoy spar and wushu and aikido, and am a blue belt. This would be my first clan if I get accepted, but all in good time I guess. I'll post a couple of replays too.

5/15
Added: Toxiins vs NxDarck.
A spar between me and NxDarck, just having some fun and decided to upload it any idea when I might here from any of you yet? Just wondering :P.
Attached Files
Toxiins Spar.rpl (327.3 KB, 3 views)
Toxiins spar 2 (lagout).rpl (348.4 KB, 3 views)
Toxiins aikido 3.rpl (49.3 KB, 3 views)
Toxiins Aikido 5.rpl (94.0 KB, 3 views)
Toxiins vs NxDarck.rpl (447.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Toxiins; May 17, 2014 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Adding a new replay of spar!