Ranking
I think Mickey Rourke, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Josh Brolin, or Jarvier Bardem would be all good canidates for Marcus.

If they can make Mickey Rourke look like the way he did in Sin City, I'm sure he would be fit for the atmosphere of Gears.
Last edited by T0ribush; Mar 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
I just found out about the G.O.W. movie and I'm still cleaning my pants lol
-----
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I think Mickey Rourke, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Josh Brolin, or Jarvier Bardem would be all good canidates for Marcus.

If they can make Mickey Rourke look like the way he did in Sin City, I'm sure he would be fit for the atmosphere of Gears.

and yes, Mickey Rourke sans Sin City would be perfect-
Last edited by hiyabushi; Mar 22, 2011 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T.b. f.c..5415 2600 9911 wii: 2477 8298 9672 0276 ""fresh faced and ready to decap you at a moments notice""
You did a great job on the first post, I like the amount of information you've enlightened us with. (No, not really.)

Gears of War is pretty cool, but like most game - movies, they never finish making the movies or they come out bad. This could be an exception.
Originally Posted by Organ View Post

nick chinlund would be an awesome marcus fenix

He even has the right hat!
Jason Statham would totally be better than Nick Chinlund
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
It just better not be Sylvester Stallone
-----
Maybe a B-lister that no one really knows, but looks the part. They wouldn't have to be an oscar nominee to play Marcus Fenix, right?
Last edited by hiyabushi; Mar 24, 2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T.b. f.c..5415 2600 9911 wii: 2477 8298 9672 0276 ""fresh faced and ready to decap you at a moments notice""