Toribash
Umm, why would someone want to listen to music like this?
The lyrics are too depressing and I can't really tell what the song's actually about. No offence but could someone actually tell me what this is about. lol ;/
He's atheist and he talking about his dad,group,and his life so far.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Hey, I got a question. Is the second video um.. real? Because if it's not I've always wondered how they fake that stuff as well as they do. But yea, the music itself is pretty good, the videos are weird as hell but cool.
DIFL
That second song was...Very, disturbing.
If they're acting, that's some good acting.

If they're not...
God bless.
Originally Posted by Ieatu View Post
Hey, I got a question. Is the second video um.. real? Because if it's not I've always wondered how they fake that stuff as well as they do. But yea, the music itself is pretty good, the videos are weird as hell but cool.

If it was real I don't think he would have anymore music still being produced :P
-----
Originally Posted by Mirdesoux View Post
That second song was...Very, disturbing.
If they're acting, that's some good acting.

If they're not...
God bless.

My cousin said you can't bleed out ya nipples so I don't think its real. But if it is...NIGGA NEEDS JESUS
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 2, 2011 at 06:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
...NIGGA NEEDS JESUS

Quoted for win. But yea, more on-topicness, how. That's all I want answered, is how.
DIFL
I actually like OFWGKTA, I love the "dark" beats and all that shit.

Edit; Twankie, bleeding from your nipples is, indeed, possible.