Toribash
Hello everyone I'm LedRay my real name is Stephen I'm from chile soo sometimes my english can be weird
and I have been making textures since 2015 and I have been improving slowly since then and I try to focus on realism
My main program is Krita and sometimes I use gimp

I mostly do robotic textures because I really like making these ones! Here some examples of my work

H

also Check my signature wink wink
> .> I approve of your existence.
Yes from me.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Your work is quite nice. You could use some more improvement on your cartoonish work. This is why this organization is here. To help others with CnC and make them better.

I say yes. You have talent.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What I mainly think you need help with when it comes to your cartoon kind of art (the spider thing and your purple one), is your blending of colors and placement of lines. The black likes look randomly placed on your spider between the eyes. Eyes seem pretty big too. A lot of the bolder lines look like brush strokes and that's it. No touch ups or anything.

With your purple, demon? I wanna say. Idk what it is. As with the spider, it looks like simple brush strokes where you're adding lighting and shading. You should work on your contrast. Use the smudge tool and blur tool.

I can't criticize your robots, since I am awful at robotic textures. Mainly because I haven't tried before. With those textures though, it's the brush strokes for shading and what not. That seems to be your biggest flaw when art'n. Also, may want to clean up those dark lines that come off the base of the shapes that stray from the actual outline if you're going for realism.

TL ; DR

-Watch your brush strokes. Touch up on them so they aren't just, brush strokes.
-Make sure to blend your colors more for shading and lighting.
-Use the blur and smudge tool.
-Clean up after you're done for minor details.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Your art is flawed. You have lots to learn...

Luckily, you came to the right place. We will help you develop as an artist and form your own unique style.

I say yeh
-----
Work with shades of blue next time. The best way to improve your shading is by making something with just one main color

Thanks man
Yeah it is flawed, but yeah, thats why i'm here

could you elaborate on the last part? Not sure if I really caught what you meant
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)