Ranking
Original Post
SlipKnoT Thread
I promise this is my last thread about a special band
okay so basically same at metallica thread talk about its music,changed?,and all kind of stuff
My Fav Albums on order:
1.Slipknot
2.Vol.3.Subliminal Verses
3.Iowa
4.All Hope Is Gone

Top 10 Songs:
1.Spit It Out
2.Surfacing
3.Disasterpiece
4.Wait And Bleed
5.Welcome
6.(sic)
7.People=Shit
8.Vermilion pt1./2
9.Left Behind
10.Before I Forget
SporeCc: I advise you stop derailing threads like this, let them have a Slipknot thread.
Guys, whenever you see someone drifting off from the thread's purpose, report the post, and ignore it.

(Mentioning the posts I just deleted.)
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
SporeCc: I advise you stop derailing threads like this, let them have a Slipknot thread.
Guys, whenever you see someone drifting off from the thread's purpose, report the post, and ignore it.

(Mentioning the posts I just deleted.)

i dont see why you deleted my post i said they were decent, and i said songs i liked
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Joey Jordison is great drummer. Their singer is pretty good, too.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I love slipknot. I got to see them live last year at the ROCKSTAR mayhem festival.

They are one of the best groups I have ever seen live. Their performance was epic.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SlipKnot are awesome.

Right now I only have their new stuff on my iphone, which is kinda sucky cos that means i dont have duality or pulse of the maggots or anything

right now my favs are:
Butchers Hook
Children of the Burning Time
Iowa
Vendetta
Wherein Lies Continue

I always listen to Slipknot while at home browsing the forums, so now all my songs hell remind me of the forums lol. eg, wherein lies continue heaps reminds me of the debate forum XD

anyway yeah. Slipknot own.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
hehe SlipKnoT is teh Win ^^
i like them old songs more^^
and the chorus is awsome in Surfacing

''F*** IT ALL F*** THIS WORLD F*** EVERYTHING THAT YOU STAND FOR!!!!RAWR!!!!!!

(made those stars cuz there is younger ppl in these forums ^_^)