Ranking
Original Post
National toribash championship
Something like that

like, all country who want to participate needs to make their country org first, or just gather ppl who came from the same country to join.
if the event based on country-org , they need to make their country-organization like polska,indonizer,team phillipines,team swe,etc and they have to choose maybe ten or less of their members to join the event.

Just like the clan league event, but this is country-based-event.

Btw for the big country like USA,canada,russia who got a lot of players in toribash could register 2 teams or more,maybe.

Or staffs could gather ppl from the same country and scramble them like the deadliest pair event. but with these format.

Register format

Last edited by watermagic; Mar 6, 2018 at 01:26 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by Bless View Post
Reasons this wouldn't/couldn't officially happen can be found here

TL;DR - Main reasons include:
  • Ability to change country with proxy servers/vpn
  • Domination of certain countries such as USA and Russia.
  • Lack of enough participation from other countries for this to function properly - particularly with the current player base

My recommendation for getting an event like this up and running is to fund and run it yourself and see how it goes, run it through a few times, find fixes for the problems until you have a smooth running tournament and then put it forward to the staff team to potentially back.

Otherwise, I cannot ever see this personally happening.

I would like to host this kind of tourney by myself but sadly i got nothing to be given for the future winners.
[*]Ability to change country with proxy servers/vpn.
It doesn't mean anything if the event is based on country organization like team finland,team swedia,polska,etc. Since they need to filter their members before anyone want to join their organization.
[*]Domination of certain countries such as USA and Russia
For this, since russia already have their organization, they just need to make a thread to vote about members who's going to play for the league.
But for USA,Britain,and another country who have not make a organization. i think they need to make their temporary organization, to make a vote about who is gonna up for the league, also if the event already ended, they could either close their org or keep it going.
[*]Lack of enough participation from other countries for this to function properly - particularly with the current player base
Will be answered below
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
Am from Algeria and am pretty sure am the only algerian on this game, so having 10 ppl on the org isn't possible for me and for some other members too

In this case, i think algerian and some middle eastern country(grouped) should make their temporary organization to make a vote about who's gonna go for the league.
and some country with lack amount of players may join with other country which is also have lack amount of players. maybe like romania with latvian or etc.

Anyways. this is just a suggestions
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 8, 2018 at 12:37 AM.
Thank you,
Best regards

If that was the case (about 2 teams or more because of big countries) Someone could do eliminatorys or something, and choose the better players for each team...

Im from Argentina and i heard of this idea a very long time ago... totally supporting and feedbacking this
SunnySky
Toribash Wold Championship
How it will work:
Players will get to choose from the 7 continents (preferably the continent they are in)
1. North America
2. South America
3. Africa
4. Asia
5. Antarctica
6. Europe
7. Australia

The top 16 players of each continent will compete for first place.

The 7 players from each continent will fight each other and the player with the most wins will be crowned as the best Toribash player.
Kore Moderated Message:
Merged
Last edited by Kore; Mar 29, 2019 at 04:28 PM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
this might work better for countries, but that'd be a long mess
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
suggested this a long time ago
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=611474

for your research
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 25, 2019 at 03:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you,
Best regards

i am in antarctica. penguins say hi.

It might be more fun with countrys and teams of 3 to 4 people.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals