Toribash
Original Post
i don't have some permissions...
i don't have permissions to send private messages, post a reply or thread in most topics...
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
What error do you get?
In any case, this may be due to the fact that you bought a VIP forum. °dministrators need to check if everything is ok
the permissions thing.
also, i had toriprime and vip months ago and it was working good but i left toribash for some months and when i came back this happened.
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
00Assassin00, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
To resend your activation email, click or go to the following link http://forum.toribash.com/register.php?do=requestemail
Log Out Home

I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Try to activate your mail or at least wait for some time, it can happen because of your account inactivity. Or contact some of admins to verify your account