Toribash
Original Post
[FFC] Flame Forger Community
Flame Forger Community

Welcome to the flame forger community.
This organizations mainly focused on toribash flame forging activity and other related stuffs.
Basically, we're group of toribashians who hugely appreciates any kind of flame in toribash community, discussing flames and sharing each other opinions regarding their forged flames.
On the occasion, we will be hosting and sponsoring events that related with flame forging and such.
Lately people lose their interests of flames gradually and they dont know the real value of truly masterpiece of toribash's influential things.
So we decided to make this forger community and hoping people would take the seats and start learn the flame forging along with other experienced forger, aswell as grow their interests of flame forging in unique way.

Members

Leaders
Kyle

Co-Leaders
The7thVoid

Forgers
-

Want To Join?

Fill this forms of application with relevant informations.

● Name :
● Age :
● Tell us your forging experience in not-so-long senteces :
● Tell us your opinions regarding flame nowadays and what best flame prices range should be :
● Example of your (forged) flames :

FAQ
Q : What is flame? A : Flame is a hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by something on fire (DUH). But in all seriousness, flame in toribash refer to texturable different colored spark-alike coming out of your bodyparts. You may make ur own flame with certain effects and even coloring them. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q : How do i make and attains a flame? A : There are two way to make own custom flames. First, go to ingame and type Ctrl + L and flame forging tab will appear shortly. Second, click Setup > Utils > Flame Forge In order to obtain a flame, you have to either forge them ingame or buy it from someone else. Also it would cost alot cheaper if u bought it from someone else. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q : All these configurations and sliders in flame forge make me dizzy. Any explanation for each of those? A : Yes. There's an old thread made by FNugget explaining functions of each sliders. The link : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=96641 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q : Why forge cost is so expensive? A : Basically, prices factor were determined by amount of particles and sizes of the flame. So, the bigger and more particles of flame, the prices will rises accordingly. Not the mention some certain effects might affect the cost either. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q : Does flames gives any advantage in-game? A : No, it doesnt. Its purposely only for looks, and make ur appeareance more nifty. Although some annoying flames like uncontrorably huge globe flame might drive your opponents crazy lol. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q : I've forged a flame. But it doesnt appear in my inventory. Help! A : Once you've forged a flame, it'll stored in ur activated inventory instead. So, you dont have to worry about your losing tc and other common excuses. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q : I've bought a flame from someone. But it doesnt appear in-game or looks blank to me. Am i getting scammed? A : There's 2 possibility. Either you dont activate it yet or thats broken/bugged flame. Incase you've bought a broken flame from someone in market, that cant be called as scam since its your fault for not checks their id first. Alternatively, you can sell the flame in market and/or forum to reimburse some of your loss.

This page's still work in progress.
We will add more stuff and informations periodically.
Last edited by Kyle; Jan 6, 2017 at 10:33 AM.
Added FAQ section.
Might add 'flames showcase' and 'list of known flames type' later tho.
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Ill try to wip up a new flame when I get on my laptop.
What type of flame should I try for

Um try make circle hand (practically like xydra's leg flames but for hands).
I'm bloody curios how its would look like tho.
I made some experiments of it but didnt turn well coz tb physics matter.