Ranking
two members have been offline for 416 years
http://i.imgur.com/AdbNglB.png
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Lmao.
I've been away from smite since may, but as I get home day 1 of November I want to try out all the new gods. (Got ultimate god pack for 10€) (Best 10€ in IAP I've ever spent)
Wolololololo
Better be aware of Xingtian's ult. It's so fast you won't see it coming lmao
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
I have already played with Xing Tian (last patch I recall is Xing Wey) his ult is not that fast and you should always carry purification if facing him. Not to say muy main is Aphro so Rip him
Wolololololo
xing ult so easy to evade with most heroes
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
#DrumsOutForHarambe

Everyone ready to relearn Smite? S4 updates are robust
I mean, since I have been not playing for a few months, that will give me some advantage :D
Wolololololo
dead game ? ?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
i play it...sometimes
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .