Toribash
Originally Posted by allorange View Post
1. My GMT. -4 my time zone is in east coast america
2. My best mod. ABD or judo
3. My age. 14
5. Explanation why do you want to join (psych0). I wanted to join a clan that would allow belts below black. (im a blue.) some clans want higher belts so they could rise up the ranks faster. some clans i found that did allow low belts were dead. Even though ive been playing for a short time i have been getting REALLY good. i beat black+ belts and i beat the number 1 ranked player twice.( i highly doubt that matters though.) i just lose to cheap tricks you can find on the internet.
i think it would be fun to join a clan. its kind of like a motivation for me. this clan seemed like it wont be too much pressure for me cuz some clans want me to stay on schedule 24/7.(even thouogh i play alot).
also i thought this clan was pretty cool. and i am slowly losing my mind.

sorry i messaged this so late.

thanks!

That's a nice app, and as most higher up ppl in the clan are not posting here often, so I am starting to accept apps on my own. Accepted, I'll PM clan's discord server link.
-----
Originally Posted by ayethere View Post
Hi, my name is Danny. I'm 14 years old. I live in Indonesia with GMT+7.00. I've played this game since 1 month ago and i'm quite learning a lot of stuff. My main mod is Aikido with some of it's modification and Wushu with all of it's modification. The Reason why do i want to join is to learn more about this game and all the players (and possibly the Forum also)

(this is my first posting i've ever post in Forum, so sorry if it's bad and there's something wrong with it)

Not a bad app, accepted, PM'ing clan's discord link.
Last edited by Shiro; Jan 11, 2017 at 01:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
Nice apps. whenever I get here to check on apps theres none, Then I go on discord the next day and BAM!! 3 new players... what am I missing here
Older then Earth.
Originally Posted by SmokeShadow View Post
Nice apps. whenever I get here to check on apps theres none, Then I go on discord the next day and BAM!! 3 new players... what am I missing here

That's what you get for not daily-checking clan thread and this thread.
Bump
B u m p
Bump
So whats they story with reapplying after an event someone may have forgot about may have kicked them from a certain clan..?

Love infractions
Last edited by IsmokeMDMA; Jan 25, 2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Dyslexia but i don't have time for that
The only N word I say is Naruto and that's on god my n*****.
Bump
Bump