ES Recruitment Drive
getting back to the track.
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Holding My Self ][D].rpl (227.3 KB, 26 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
ewww the replay was poopy ;( . Jk , I love the flow , looks sexy :P , and the decap is beautiful
Attached Files
#YSM_Legacy.rpl (243.8 KB, 38 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
pretty wierd opener
dm part is sick af.
if there is something this replay is missing that will be more spinz
nice shit thought :v
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
hello
thought i give it a shot

*stares at a spot of the stock replay folder*

would be really cool if all of you nice replaymakers could take a look at it and share your opinion with me?
Was it makeable for a spot? hmmmm
Attached Files
nowadays.rpl (76.8 KB, 36 views)

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
idk

i have no idea how some of the multiplayer replays are decided upon

i remember one two tk replays that were in stock but they were taken out recently

so

idk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
hello
thought i give it a shot

*stares at a spot of the stock replay folder*

would be really cool if all of you nice replaymakers could take a look at it and share your opinion with me?
Was it makeable for a spot? hmmmm

def nah

Its a cool kick I guess, but not stock worthy
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hmm , could this replay be stock worthy?
Attached Files
#YSM_....rpl (290.1 KB, 18 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
def nah

Its a cool kick I guess, but not stock worthy

ok btw where do i have to request tho, is this the right place for stock-replay requests?

Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
hmm , could this replay be stock worthy?

nah

Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
ok btw where do i have to request tho, is this the right place for stock-replay requests?

Usually you don't request, we'll just pick ones that we think are good enough and add them in after some discussion between our members.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
nah

Usually you don't request, we'll just pick ones that we think are good enough and add them in after some discussion between our members.

yeah kinda true but the thing is you all dont see even the half of the best replays since i think you wont take the affort and search for replays sooo... i'll start posting good replays from time to time inhere and lets see how thing are gonna be in future, maybe, maybe not

Nothing is done by itself