Toribash
hello moucha umm i know this is a free run tutorial but when me and my friend try to jump we cant how do you jump both over things/to clear a gap
I explain jumps in this tuto. And please how can we help you there ? Send at least one replay to show what is going on.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

hi mocucha

i am paikor my problem whit Parkour is that when i usually start i don't have
the momentum to continue my run i get like 2-3 steps then its britty much hansolo i don't know how to perfectlty balance my self but i have a some kinda of a under standing of how to balance my self but how many times i try
its sust goes to shit

ok this rpl is ok i think so but the start look at my feet i needed to jump so early and i dont think it look what i want it to be
Attached Files
yolo and paikor pk3.rpl (864.5 KB, 22 views)
?As? hmm...
i got a question how do you land when you jump cause when i jump i cant land please help me T-T
Try reducing the frames from 10 to 2 and move slowly into it. Try extending your ankles then relax, then contract if you're going into a run or a roll.
Can you teach me tricking?
Edited cause im cringe
Last edited by Goganiukaz; Nov 2, 2019 at 12:51 PM.
@Goganiukaz

My advice is to go here and pm someone who teaches realism such as tricking sparring etc.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Mocu, a lot of the time when I try to run, the leg that will make the next step goes half way only and kicks the ground and he does a weird jump. What do I do? No matter what I do, I can't fix it.

EDIT: Also, those extra tips really helped me! I can now run in gamemodes with heavy weapons like in nagamaki. I'm still having trouble on gamemodes where you carry two weapons with uneven weight. :/
Last edited by Welpwn; Nov 20, 2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added some more words
Please call me Welp. I hate the sound of Welpwn.
Hello Mocucha,

Thank you so much for putting this tutorial up. I have been practicing parkour for about 2 solid weeks and your video has been invaluable! In fact; I would have quit a long time ago if not for this video.

I practice on houseparkour a couple hours a day and have managed to take about 6 pretty wobbly steps and jump over the first wall; most of it accidental but its progress :-p I plan on posting replays to show my improvements once I figure out replays and the forums.
Originally Posted by marrader21 View Post
Hello Mocucha,

Thank you so much for putting this tutorial up. I have been practicing parkour for about 2 solid weeks and your video has been invaluable! In fact; I would have quit a long time ago if not for this video.

I practice on houseparkour a couple hours a day and have managed to take about 6 pretty wobbly steps and jump over the first wall; most of it accidental but its progress :-p I plan on posting replays to show my improvements once I figure out replays and the forums.

I remember when my maximum number of steps was 6!!

At that time it felt impossible to beat 6, so I set my target at 7 steps, i would do whatever it took to make that 7th step, until one day 7 steps was a piece of cake. Just like that, keep increase your goals and before you know it you're running non stop. Ahh.... The good old learning days.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045