ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
sitting around gn2 because my pc can't run csgo above 20 fps anymore
and 20 fps isn't really that playable

You running with some pre. 2000 laptop?
Or then there are something horribly wrong with your pc.

fuck
Someone giving me free skins that is not using? ;-;

Stop begging/looking for items here.

That is not what this thread is for. -ed
Last edited by ed; Jan 20, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
>decide to play first time in ages
>due to rank changes I'm now silver 4
literally reee
retired
was banned on my smurf for a week, for voting yes on a vote kick. played a game with my friend, who was cheating, and has been cheating for 2 months w/o vac ban. second game, we kicked a griefer. then our teammate started hacking. match ended, i got banned for another week for voting yes.
like anyone who actually thinks this is a valid system, you're actually stupid and need to stop being such a valve fanboy.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
>decide to play first time in ages
>due to rank changes I'm now silver 4
literally reee

Nice pal

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
was banned on my smurf for a week, for voting yes on a vote kick. played a game with my friend, who was cheating, and has been cheating for 2 months w/o vac ban. second game, we kicked a griefer. then our teammate started hacking. match ended, i got banned for another week for voting yes.
like anyone who actually thinks this is a valid system, you're actually stupid and need to stop being such a valve fanboy.

CSGO is not perfect in anyway.
Their Anti-cheat is pretty shitty. I actually tested to see if it was possible to go 1 month cheating on an account and not get banned. Near the end I started trying to be more "blatant" but I never got banned on the account sadly... The fact that I didn't get banned for cheating really kinda put my mindset that there's not much point in trying to reach a high rank because there is in fact an easy way to cheat, and get around the anti-cheat. I completely do not like the idea of cheating and nor do I cheat. However curiousity led me to see if it was possible to cheat 1 month without getting banned, and I found out that it was.

Vote kicking too much and getting you a comp cooldown is slightly retarded but it does have its purpose. The purpose/reasoning behind it is so that you can't join in a game as 4 people and then kick the 5th person without cause. However, valve needs to raise the amount of kick you get per day I think.

One more thing, it was slightly your fault for getting a 1 week ban because in order to do so you have to get banned 2 previous times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Well, I'll climb back to gold if I keep playing, although it may take a while - matches with smurfs or cheaters fuck me over pretty badly, kek.

Also, current major - VP stronk, I hope they'll get to semis at least.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Well, I'll climb back to gold if I keep playing, although it may take a while - matches with smurfs or cheaters fuck me over pretty badly, kek.

Also, current major - VP stronk, I hope they'll get to semis at least.

Shouldn't be pretty hard to get out of silver honestly.
I think Navi has a pretty good chance of winning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
sup noob.

dw, ill do a few hundred for you too

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم